Single sex / mixed sex events
Posted: 08 November 2010 02:26 PM   [ Ignore ]
Administrator
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2010-10-18

There’s quite a lot of discussion about the benefits of either mixed sex events or single sex. It would be great to hear from folk who have been involved in either. What were the benefits? What were the down sides?

Posted: 09 November 2010 10:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2010-10-15

I think mixed sex events would be very beneficial as both genders would benefit from the input of the other. For example, a Christian male might know of the practices of Muslim men but not that of women and by mixing the event, the Christian male would therefore learn about the practices of a Muslim female and vice-versa.
Although, I must say, young males seem to get distracted by women more-so of adult males so that may be an issue whereas single sex events often are more focused and more attention is paid. Take for example, men/women fellowship whereby men and women can concentrate on matters which focus particularly on their own gender.

Posted: 12 June 2011 04:05 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2011-06-11

I always look forward myself for single sex as I like to do sex only after romance. Don’t know how you guys take it.

‹‹ Social Action Ideas      Interfaith Week ››

Find us on Facebook
Christian Muslim Forum The Scripture Union Youth Encounter Christian Muslim Forum